[library-media] Fwd: Looking for a book...

Kim Spragg Kim.Spragg at slc.k12.ut.us
Thu May 1 10:19:15 MDT 2008

Hello out there in library-media land!  I joined this list serve when I was studying for my library media endorsement.  I still enjoy getting the messages, although I'm not one bit of help in answering any of the questions!  Still . . . when I got this e-mail from my guidance supervisor, I though immediately of this list-serve and realized that if anyone would be of help, it would be you!  Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Kim

Kim Spragg
Counselor, West High School