[library-media] Media Opening

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock at schools.utah.gov
Wed Apr 16 07:47:00 MDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,
Here is the latest announcement for a Media position.  I will pass these
opportunities along as they come to me.  Please let me know of any
positions that may come up in your area.  Thank you.

RowlandHall-St. Mark's School is looking for a part-time assistant
librarian beginningin the fall of 2008 for the Middle and Upper School
library.  Duties include: cataloguing andinventory, assisting in
outreach to faculty, developing ideas for technology inthe classroom,
updating and troubleshooting library computers, and promotingreading for
enjoyment and lifelong learning.

Please send resume and cover letter to leethomsen at rhsm.org or call Linda
Hampton at 355-7494.  Thank you.

Kristin Willmore