[library-media] EXHIBITS

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Tue Apr 15 13:15:31 MDT 2008

My principal is looking for exhibits that we can have at the school.  If any of you know places, people, events, foundations, etc. where we can find out about them, we would greatly appreciate your help.  He is even willing to pay to have them.

If this isn't clear, please contact me and I'll redo.

Thanks as always,
Jan Duane
Juan Diego Catholic High School

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group.
They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet
and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with
them." Michael Moore