[library-media] Library Media Jobs in Granite

Cynthia O. Moyle cmoyle at graniteschools.org
Mon Apr 7 14:43:54 MDT 2008

Dear Friends,

  I just wanted you to know that Granite District has two great positions open for library media next year.  One at Valley Jr. High and one at Taylorsville High. Granite District offers a media contract equivalent to an eleven month contract. If you need a 25% raise, love libraries and technology, then go to our district employment site http://www.graniteschools.org/C14/Positions%20Available/default.aspx and apply. These job offerings close Friday April 10th. Thanks! Cindy Moyle