[library-media] SERVICE PROJECT

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Wed Mar 12 11:31:29 MDT 2008

We collected $380.35 in cash during the convention.  WOW!  What a wonderful sum of money!  Christie will be able to use this to purchase even more books.

Several of you have asked about donating more books.  Christie said we could send you her email address so you can contact her without a "go-between" (Bridget and/or me!).

christiejensen at utah.gov

Bridget and I appreciate all you have done to make the service project the very BEST!  We appreciate your donations, your help with stacking and moving the boxes, and Mike for transporting another truckload to Mt. Jordan MS.

It's been a pleasure for both Bridget and me to work with you!

Have a great day,
Jan

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group.
They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet
and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with
them." Michael Moore