[library-media] FINALLY TIME TO...

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Fri Mar 7 17:48:56 MST 2008

Say "Thanks" to Cindy M., Mike Goodman, and Larry Jeppesen for a great conference.  It was one of the best ~ I'm just sorry I could not go to ALL the sessions!  All of you deserve a looong weekend; sorry it's just two days but know that you and your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Jan Duane

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group.
They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet
and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with
them." Michael Moore