[library-media] SERVICE PROJECT

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Fri Mar 7 18:05:35 MST 2008

WOW!  What a response!  You donated more books than we've ever seen donated ~ plus the quality looked so nice!  What can we say but a HUGH THANKS!  And Christie says this, also.  We will be hearing from her....

I've sent Christie an email asking if I can send her email to this listserv.  It would be much easier for everyone ~ a lot of you want to make more donations/have contacts who would like to donate.  If she feels OK about this, I will send it on the listserv.  If she says "no", then I will forward your emails to her.  I should hear from her shortly...

We got both jars filled with money; I will let you know how much money was collected...did not have time to count it last night!

What a special group!

Jan

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group.
They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet
and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with
them." Michael Moore