[library-media] DON'T FORGET YOUR....

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Wed Mar 5 10:44:29 MST 2008

Books in boxes and/or $$$ for the Service Project.  We will be collecting the books around the registration desk ~ look for the signs.   We'll be passing around a collection box/jar during the business portion of the meeting or you can give at the registration desk.

Thanks so much!
Jan

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group.
They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet
and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with
them." Michael Moore