[library-media] SERVICE PROJECT

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Mon Mar 3 11:08:09 MST 2008

If you plan on bringing books to donate to the prison for the service project, please make sure they are in boxes with a lid. There will be a van from the State Prison to pick up the books and this will make packing easier!

Remember, we will also be collecting $$$$ to help with book purchases.

Thanks so much to a great group!
Jan Duane

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous group.
They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet
and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with
them." Michael Moore