[library-media] UELMA Conference - It's not too late!

Larry Jeppesen larry.jeppesen at cache.k12.ut.us
Mon Mar 3 09:30:54 MST 2008

If you forgot to register for the conference and would like to, it is not
too late.  It would be very helpful if you would send me an email letting me
know that you are going to register on Thursday.  The fee would be the $90.
I have to turn in a lunch count this afternoon and it would really help me
to know how many are going to register on Thursday.  Just send me the email
and then bring your check and registration form with you on Thursday.  It is
going to be a great conference.

See you Thursday!

Larry Jeppesen

Library Media Teacher