[library-media] Fall 2008 LSTA Grant Round

Rose Frost rfrost at utah.gov
Wed Jan 23 15:55:15 MST 2008

Dear Colleagues:

Imagine the possibilities!  Library Services Technology Act (LSTA) grants can be used to fund a variety of projects that will benefit your library patrons and enhance your services. We welcome applications from first-time grant writers AND applications for innovative projects.

Dates for the Fall 2008 Grant Round have now been posted on our calendar which can be found at: http://library.utah.gov/grants_funding/lsta/grant_calendar.htm

We are offering four FREE identical grant writing workshops for the fall round. The dates and locations are as follows:

Wednesday, April 2, Utah State Library, Salt Lake City

Tuesday, April 8, Utah State Library, Salt Lake City

Friday, April 11, Cedar City Public Library, Cedar City

Monday, April 28, Weber County Library, Ogden

Registration for these workshops is now open: http://library.utah.gov/workshops/index.htm

Workshop participants will learn about grant categories, funding levels, the Six Goals of LSTA, Outcome Based Evaluation (OBE), and an overview of the process.

CONTACT: Rose Frost, rfrost at utah.gov or (801) 715-6742.

Rose Frost
Grants Coordinator/Library Consultant
Utah State Library Division