[library-media] Utah Library Association School Library leadership?

Colleen Eggett ceggett at utah.gov
Wed Nov 28 16:49:09 MST 2007

Hi there!

I am on the nominating committee for the Utah Library Association and I
am looking for a Chair, Vice Chair, and Secretary for the upcoming year
for the School Libraries Section of ULA.

The purpose of the School Library Section is to support and promote the
mission, goals, and focus of the ULA within the area of school
libraries. The Section shall be concerned with administrative,
management, political, or policy issues which relate to school libraries
and school librarianship in general. The SLS shall be responsible for
major programs at the annual workshops and other programs, provide an
opportunity for the discussion of issues, events, needs and problems
currently related to the school library.

There is so much to gain from the association with other librarians in
the state. If you feel you can help out in any of these areas, please
call or email me right away! We really need you.

Thanks so much—

Colleen Eggett
Training Coordinator, Utah State Library
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City Ut  84116-7901
801-715-6776 (phone) 801-715-6767 (fax)
1-800-662-9150 (in-Utah-WATS)