[library-media] ULA School Libraries Section Chairperson needed

Colleen Eggett ceggett at utah.gov
Fri Nov 16 09:40:25 MST 2007

Dear School Library Colleagues:

Hi there! I am on the Utah Library Association’s Nominating
Committee. I am seeking candidates for chair and vice-chair of ULA's
School Libraries Section.  This is an excellent opportunity to serve the
state-wide school library community, and to exercise your leadership
skills.

As the School Libraries section chair, you would serve from May
2008-May 2009. More about the duties of section chairs are found in the
ULA bylaws http://www.ula.org/organization/admindocs/bylaws-2000.htm

Please let me know by Monday Nov. 26  if you or someone you know would
be willing to fill either of these positions. Call or email me for
questions.

Thanks for your consideration-

Colleen Eggett
Training Coordinator, Utah State Library
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City Ut  84116-7901
801-715-6776 (phone) 801-715-6767 (fax)
1-800-662-9150 (in-Utah-WATS)