[library-media] Dictionary Purchase Help

Fawn Morgan fmorgan at dsdmail.net
Thu Nov 15 16:07:53 MST 2007

Please reply directly to Marney at MZambrano at tooelesd.org

My principal is interested in purchasing enough sets
of books so that each fourth through sixth grade student would have his or her own hardcover dictionary and thesaurus to use in the classroom. We looked at the revised Scholastic Children's Dictionary and Scholastic Student Thesaurus and were impressed with their format, although they have trade bindings.  Before we invest all that money, I'd like to find out what books other schools have selected and would recommend for this purpose, and also how well the Scholastic books stand up under normal wear and tear.

Will you please forward it to the appropriate
entity?  Thanks a bunch!

Marney Zambrano
Harris Elementary Library
Tooele, UT