[library-media] Golden Compass

Caryn McGinty cgostlin at citlink.net
Mon Nov 12 10:03:34 MST 2007

I sometimes download audio books from Audible.com to listen to while I
drive, clean house, exercise, etc. This weekend as I browsed through
the young adult books I noticed that Pullman?s trilogy occupied first,
second, and fourth place in top downloads. I admit I found it amusing.
Don?t know if it?s because of the upcoming movie or the controversy or
a little of both. (BTW, Stardust by Neil Gaiman had the number three
slot. He reads it himself, and does a fantastic job. Stardust was also
recently made into a movie.)

Caryn