[library-media] Flight to Reno

Caryn McGinty cgostlin at citlink.net
Mon Oct 22 08:19:31 MDT 2007

I know this is a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone in the
Kimball Junction/Park City area--even Sugar House--was flying out of
SLC around 8:45 on Thursday morning to go to the AASL conference in
Reno. I'll be staying with my brother and his wife in that area on
Wednesday night, and I'd love to save them a 6:30 a.m. drive into the
city if I can avoid it. I'll pay for gas, and I promise not to bite
and to listen to your radio station of choice without complaint. :-)

Caryn McGinty
Grand Co. High School
Moab, UT