[library-media] C.S. Lewis/Screwtape Letters

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Tue Oct 2 16:47:09 MDT 2007

Here are some suggestions:

 From PBS Teachers page:
Recommended link to Narnia.com
"Learn about author C.S. Lewis and his famous characters from the seven
Chronicles of Narnia. You'll find many selections from the books,
detailed illustrations by artist Pauline Baynes, a glossary of
characters, and colorful maps. An interesting timeline shows Narnian
years as compared to English years. The quiz is tougher than it looks,
you may have to brush up on your Narnia knowledge if you have already
read the books. Audio clips of chapter selections are in QuickTime 4.
There is a teacher guide in PDF format in the section Books and
Resources. The site is sponsored by HarperCollins Publishers Inc."

 From Thinkfinity:
The CS Lewis Foundation
http://www.cslewis.org/

The Land of Narnia