[library-media] SECONDARY - looking for book titles

georgeweight at integrity.com georgeweight at integrity.com
Tue Oct 2 13:39:36 MDT 2007

Are you familiar with John Corrington's "Decoration Day", a Hallmark
video? His widow has allowed an on-line print version to be published.
It deals not only with a couple of people in the South battling
cancer, but also with racial and WWII veteran's issues.

Applicable to health students; history students may also find it an
interesting update to a few changed attitudes in the South since the
days covered by "To Kill a Mockingbird."

Check it out at
http://tarlton.law.utexas.edu/lpop/etext/lsf/corr26-1decoration.htm