[library-media] Call for proposals Link

Debbie Naylor dnaylor at alpine.k12.ut.us
Tue Sep 25 07:26:48 MDT 2007

If any of you would like ideas for classes you could teach, there is still a  $750 grant for first timers to AASL.  Contact me by email and I will forward you a grant application.  Thanks.  I still need the contact information for those of you who are planning on attending so I can finalize the hotel rooms which are on my credit card.  Please let me know if you are going and need hotel rooms by September 28.  Thanks.

>>> "Cindy Mitchell" <cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us> 09/24/07 12:27 PM >>>

Here is the link you can just click and go straight to the document:

http://www.uelma.org/miscpdf/Call_for_proposals_2008.pdf

Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School