[library-media] UELMA Call for Proposals

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Mon Sep 24 11:07:27 MDT 2007

HELP!!

I know there are many fantastic librarians out there in Utah -- And we need YOUR help in order to have a fantastic conference.  Whether you have an idea that you would like to share, if you know someone who should share a special talent, or you wish we would hold a session on your favorite topic - fill out the CALL FOR PROPOSALS now!!! Just go to the UELMA website and you will see the link to the document right there on our home page.

I am also looking for a fw good people who would be willing to run a session that just needs a moderator.  If you think that is something that would interest you, send me an email and I will let you know what I am talking about!

CALL FOR PROPOSALS are due OCTOBER 31st - YEs - HALLOWEEN!

THANKS!

Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School