[library-media] K-12 Pioneer Library - Single Search Tool...

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:47:08 MDT 2007

The Utah Education Network would like to announce that the K-12 Pioneer
Library has recently added a search tool that enables educators and
students to search all of the K-12 Pioneer Library products (i.e.,
EBSCO, SIRS, CultureGrams, World Book Encyclopedia, etc.) with one
search. Rather than having to do a separate search within each product,
you can now do one search in all of the products at once with this tool.

We invite you to try out this new tool located at:
http://pioneer.uen.org <http://pioneer.uen.org/> .

If you have questions about this tool, feel free to call me at any time.
Meanwhile, sessions are being setup through your school district's
Pioneer Library Advocate for training to come to you.

- Rick

Richard W. Cline

Utah Education Network

101 Wasatch Drive

Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792

801-585-0913 (Office)

801-201-5696 (Cell)

"For all find what they truly seek." C.S. Lewis