[library-media] Help

Debbie Naylor dnaylor@alpine.k12.ut.us
Sat, 11 Aug 2007 09:39:03 -0600

--=__Part4C6BBA07.0__=

I was contacted by a school in America Samoa that is in need of book =
pockets for date due slips.  We have not used those for years.  If any of =
you have any pockets laying around that you are not using, please let me =
know and I will send their representative to your school to get them.  =
Thank for all you do and good luck in your new year.=20

While I have your attention,  is there anyone out there that has decided =
this summer they have to go to AASL?  If you are registered and need a =
hotel room, please let me know so I can solidify our hotel reservations.  =
We have 18 signed up.  If you have registered but want to room by =
yourself.  We are staying at the Atlantis.=20

--=__Part4C6BBA07.0__=

   =20

I was contacted by a school = in America Samoa that is in need of book pockets for date due slips. =  We have not used those for years.  If any of you have any = pockets laying around that you are not using, please let me know and I = will send their representative to your school to get them.  Thank for = all you do and good luck in your new year.

=20

While I have your attention&#= 44;  is there anyone out there that has decided this summer they have = to go to AASL?  If you are registered and need a hotel room, = please let me know so I can solidify our hotel reservations.  We have = 18 signed up.  If you have registered but want to room by yourself. =  We are staying at the Atlantis.

--=__Part4C6BBA07.0__=--