[library-media] SURPRISE card shower for Doug Abrams

Rose Frost rfrost@utah.gov
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:10:42 -0600

Dear Utah School Library Staff:

Douglas Abrams, Library Development Program Manager, retired on Friday, =
July 13, 2007. Douglas requested that we keep his retirement very low-key =
and that is why you are just now hearing about it.=20

During his successful career, Douglas had a tremendous impact on all types =
of Utah libraries especially through the LSTA Competitive Grant Program =
that benefitted many Utah school library media centers.  Because we know =
how much he meant to so many Utah school librarians, we are honoring him =
with a SURPRISE card shower.

If you would like to send a card, note, or letter congratulating Douglas =
(PLEASE NO EMAIL OR PHONE CALLS), please mail it (no later than August 3) =
to:

Diana Miller, Executive Secretary
Utah State Library Division
250 North 1950 West, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

We will make arrangements to personally deliver all of your written =
correspondence to Douglas.=20

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Frost