[library-media] library job opening

htomlinson htomlinson@mountainvilleacademy.org
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 14:08:20 -0600

Hello, library people!

My cousin asked me to pass on the following information:

Lakeview Academy, in Saratogo Springs, UT is looking for a full time certified librarian, as well as a part time assistant.  They are a K-9 charter school that is entering the third (?) year of operation.

They are hiring NOW (at least one applicant has already interviewed) so contact them as soon as possible.  Go to the website lakeview-academy.com for details, if interested.  (I didn't see the position posted on the emplyment page, but there is an email address for human resources...)

Happy summer!

Heather Tomlinson
Mountainville Academy