[library-media] Another disaster story

Marilyn Walker Marilyn.Walker@slc.k12.ut.us
Fri, 04 May 2007 15:02:03 -0600

OK, I sure can't top your stories, but we did have a little surprise the =
other day.  The sun was shinning and the room was getting warm when =
suddenly water started to pouring from the ceiling.  It lasted just a =
moment and stopped.  No books were damaged but one student did slip and =
fall.  The cause was the air conditioner room up stairs had flooded and =
leaked through to the library.  See you are not safe even when the sun =
shines.  Marilyn Walker

>>> "Linda Bettinger" <linda.bettinger@cache.k12.ut.us> 05/04/07 11:00 AM =

Hi!

=20

Since we're sharing disaster stories.

=20

I came in yesterday to a flooded reading pit. This is the third time this
year. Unfortunately I lost over 300 dollars worth of books during the =
second
deluge. There appears to be a hole in the foundation and the water is
leaking into the return air duct. Maybe they'll get around to fixing it =
one
of these days.

=20

So, any others out there???