[library-media] FY2007 Legislative funding

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Thu, 3 May 2007 08:49:34 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C78D92.438C052C

Dear Colleagues,

I question has come up regarding the one-time monies received this year
for library books.  This money needs be spent this year.  These funds
will NOT carry over.  If you have not encumbered the funds do so
immediately.   This same protocol will apply to the on-going funding
starting in FY2008 (2007- 2008 school year).  The funds must be spent in
the year received. =20

I would appreciate your sharing with me how the funds were used.  I do
not need list of books but rather areas of concentration, number and/or
types of books purchased.  Thank you.  Keep up the good work.  gml

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education
250 East 500 South