[library-media] Utah Library Association Conference Registration

Fawn Morgan fmorgan@dsdmail.net
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:53:06 -0600

I went to ULA year before last and attended a great session presented by =
Nancy Pearl, the famous public librarian.  I also purchased my prized =
Nancy Pearl action figure!! Attendance will be worth the effort.

Fawn
Layton High

>>> "Cindy Mitchell" <cindy.mitchell@jordan.k12.ut.us> 04/11/07 12:17 PM =

FYI:  Registration for ULA's convention is open.  Follow the link below in =
order to learn more about it.

Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W
South Jordan UT  84095
801-412-2917 x1080
UELMA Conference President

Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:53 AM
Subject: Utah Library Association Conference Registration

As directors of libraries or leaders of interested organizations, the Utah =
Library Association would like make you aware that registration for the =
2007 ULA Conference, Living Libraries: Remembering our Past, Planing our =
Future, is now available at http://www.ula.org/conference/2007conf/index.ht=
ml.  Please encourage your employees or constituents to register and take =
advantage of the excellent programs developed for the conference.  Please =
also encourage participation as a volunteer for the conference.  Volunteers=
 will be helping at the registration desk and with protocol in the =
sessions.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you in Provo and joining with you =
in the experience of renewing old friendships and learning more about the =
future direction of Utah's libraries.

Michael
Michael Whitchurch, MLIS
ULA Conference Committee Chair