[library-media] AASL

Debbie Naylor dnaylor@alpine.k12.ut.us
Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:41:23 -0600

--=__Part65423813.0__=

This looks fun.  I can hardly wait and want to get
everything set up ASAP including  hotel
reservations next week.  Contact me if you haven't
signed up yet.  You won't regret it.  For those of
you who have signed up, I will be contacting you
today or Monday at the latest via email.

Spice up your conference experience with exciting
    special events

While you plan out your professional education
goals for
the AASL National Conference, don't overlook the
special
events, where networking opportunities abound:

 ‑ Dinner with a Local Librarian
   Our always popular dinner event.

 ‑ Celebrate Conference
   First‑time conference attendee orientation.

 ‑ Exhibit Hall Block Party
   Get a first look at products and services from
over 200
   exhibiting companies.

 ‑ Storytelling Festival
   Storytellers and an "open mic" if you'd like to
join in.

 ‑ Independent Schools Section Networking
Reception
   Get to know your independent school colleagues.

 ‑ AASL Closing Night Gala
   An evening of music and hors d'oeuvres at the
National
   Automobile Museum.

--=__Part65423813.0__=

   =20

This looks fun.  I can = hardly wait and want to get everything set up ASAP including  hotel = reservations next week.  Contact me if you haven't signed up yet. =  You won't regret it.  For those of you who have signed = up, I will be contacting you today or Monday at the latest via = email.

=20

Spice up your conference = experience with exciting

    speci= al events

=20

While you plan out your = professional education goals for

the AASL National Conference&= #44; don't overlook the special