[library-media] BOOKS FOR SCHOOLS

jan duane janduane@skaggscatholiccenter.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:05:09 -0700

-------------de4a6bb378f223d02d9fa8bdf8fc3636

Hi,

When you come to UELMA, please bring your new, gently used books (or mon=
ey) for the Thompson School in Duchesne County School District and for t=
he Landmark High School in Spanish Fork.  These schools need high-intere=
st reading books for students with low-level reading abilities.  You can=
 read more about these schools at:  =20

http://www.uelma.org/

Thanks so much for your help with this service project and we will see y=
ou at UELMA!

Bridget and Jan
-------------de4a6bb378f223d02d9fa8bdf8fc3636

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN'>