[library-media] Question about Ironman by Crutcher

Fawn Morgan fmorgan@dsdmail.net
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:24:19 -0700

The F word is used repeatedly in Ironman but I have it on the shelf.  I =
have never had a book challenged but that is mostly by good luck.  I am =
about at my wits end trying to second guess what might be challenged vs. =
what is truly worthwhile to make available, what is mostly shock value vs. =
what is integral, what is within community standards vs. what is outside =
the bounds.   High school covers such a wide scope of maturity levels.  I =
would welcome general comments from our colleagues.

Fawn
Layton High=20

>>> "Paula Zsiray" <paula.zsiray@cache.k12.ut.us> 02/16/07 8:46 AM >>>
Has anyone had a problem with the book Ironman by Chris Crutcher?
I have the reviews, but it has come under question so I am looking for =
more
comments...
=20
Thanks everyone.
=20
Paula Z
=20

=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,,,,=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,,,=F8

Paula Zsiray

Library Media Teacher

Mountain Crest High School

255 S. 800 East

Hyrum, UT   84319

=20

voice:  435.245.6093, x310

fax:  435.245.3818

=20

Knowledge is free at the library. Just bring your own container. - Unknown