[library-media] Art & Cultural Education Materials

Fawn Morgan fmorgan@dsdmail.net
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:17:13 -0700

Thanks, Paula,

I noticed some promising materials for ESL included.

Fawn
Layton High

>>> "Paula Zsiray" <paula.zsiray@cache.k12.ut.us> 02/13/07 1:19 PM >>>
If you are not familiar with this company, take a look.
The ceramics teacher at my school asked about ordering a few things from
them & I was wowed by the variety of materials from many different =
cultures.
Take a look...
=20
CRIZMAC

Founded in 1985, CRIZMAC Art & Cultural Education Materials, Inc. began as =
publishing company dedicated to the creation of art and cultural curriculum=

resources for schools and institutions. As the years progressed, we
developed a catalog, expanded into the world of folk art, and continued to
add new products, including children=92s literature, music, and resources =
for
teachers and artists. Today CRIZMAC offers a wide selection of folk art =
from
around the world. Our clientele consists of fellow art lovers, folk art
collectors, art teachers, classroom teachers, parents, and students.
=20
https://www.crizmac.com/index.cfm=20
=20
They are located in Tucson, AZ
=20

=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,,,,=F8=A4=BA=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8,,,=F8

Paula Zsiray

UTLNK Library Media Mailing List Facilitator

=20

Library Media Teacher

Mountain Crest High School

255 S. 800 East