[library-media] 3rd Response - Playaways

jan duane janduane@skaggscatholiccenter.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:07:03 -0700

-------------bdfb8e593f58619ec212db96f431202c

Hi,

Here is the 3rd installment about Playaways....

Becky Hall
I just went to a BER conference (Bringing Books to Boys) where the
presenter talked about the Playaways. She had examples of classics like =
Jack London's Call of the Wild. She suggested that you loan them out WIT=
HOUT the earphones, saying that everyone has their own headphones anyway=
. I have yet to purchase them but am planning to.

CALL NUMBER and MATERIAL TYPE

Cindy Mitchell
I am using RTC for the call number and using the same catalog as a book =
on tape or CD.

Susan Huff
I used dab (digital audio book). =20
-------------bdfb8e593f58619ec212db96f431202c

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC '-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN'>