[library-media] Re: library-media digest, Vol 1 #121 - 11 msgs

Becky Hall beckyhall@rhsm.org
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:04:37 -0700

Jan, I just went to a BER conference (Bringing Books to Boys) where the
presenter talked about the Playaways. She had examples of classics like
Jack London's Call of the Wild. She suggested that you loan them out
WITHOUT the earphones, saying that everyone has their own headphones
anyway. I have yet to purchase them but am planning to.
Becky Hall
Rowland Hall- St. Mark's School
Salt Lake City