[library-media] Author Visits

Kathy Cowley kathy.cowley@sevier.k12.ut.us
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:07:10 -0700

--Apple-Mail-4-999185635

Hello everyone,  I am looking for a Utah author who would come to our
school (we're a small rural middle school) for an Author visit/workshop
but haven't been very successful up to this point.  Does anyone have
any suggestions on who might be available within the next few months.
If so, contact information would be helpful.  Any help would be
appreciate. Thanks a million.  Kathy

Kathy Cowley
North Sevier Middle School
The best preparation for tomorrow,
Is the right use of today.
--Apple-Mail-4-999185635

Hello everyone,  I am looking for a Utah author who would come to our
school (we're a small rural middle school) for an Author
visit/workshop but haven't been very successful up to this point.
Does anyone have any suggestions on who might be available within the
next few months.  If so, contact information would be helpful.  Any
help would be appreciate. Thanks a million.  Kathy

The best preparation for tomorrow,

Is the right use of today.</color>
--Apple-Mail-4-999185635--