[library-media] FW: African American authors

Laura Hunter lhunter@uen.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:35:07 -0700

All, UEN has created a "Featured This Month" catalog in eMedia that
includes video programs for Black History Month and President's Day. You
can access it from the Pioneer Library K-12 page.
Enjoy.