[library-media] AWARDS

Debbie Naylor dnaylor@alpine.k12.ut.us
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:51:28 -0700

--=__Part64409C10.0__=

Only two weeks left to honor that special HERO you
work with everyday with a nomination for UELMA
Administrator of the Year, Library Media
Professional of the Year or Paraprofessional of
the year.  Deadline is January 31st .  Find the
nomination form at www.uelma.org.

RENO IS CALLING YOU!  UELMA would like to charter
a bus to go to Reno in October for the National
AASL Convention.  I went to Pittsburgh to the last
conference and it was excellent.  I came away with
great books, great teen titles, awesome ideas for
research  and more.  PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE FUN!
We will start signing up at the UELMA Conference
and will try to finalize everything by June.  The
cost will be about $500 if we share rooms, but
that will give us a chance to get to know each
other better.  "Know me better man!"