[library-media] On and Off the subject

jill holbrook jill.holbrook@horizonte.slc.k12.ut.us
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:42:28 -0700

Hey, I received the ALA CD's on the second order. I hope e=
veyone on the order has received their's. I sent a few posters to be printe=
d at Costco.=A0 a 20 by 30 size is 9.99. They do almost any size. This is f=
un. Off the subject I have 2 tickets to the play &q=
uot;On Golden Pond" at Kingsbury Hall on Jan. 20, that's a Saturday, a=
t 8:00. Row W Seats 2,4 . They are 50.00 tickets which I would sell both fo=
r 75.00 OBO. If anyone is interested. I would even deliver them to you on t=
he Wasatch front. Tom Bosley and Michael Learned are the stars.