[library-media] JLG Booth at UELMA

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich@dcsd.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:58:57 -0700

Pat Morey at Junior Library Guild asked me to pass this along to anyone
interested.  It sounds like a good way to get some free books and a free
motel stay for UELMA.

Bill,
I am sending this to you and hoping maybe you could pass it along.
We are looking for a librarian to run our booth at the UELMA conference this
year.  Since it is a one day conference, it's too expensive for one of us to
fly out and we've had a customer do it in the past.
We would send all the material and about 25-30 of our books, k-12
selections.  We ask that the librarian mail us back the lead sheets so we
can contact interested schools.  If anyone is interested, they would be able
to keep all the books we send and we would pay for a hotel room if they need
to spend the night.
If anyone is interested have them contact me ASAP, as we have to get this in
place.
Pat

Pat Morey
1-800-325-9558 ext 7308