[library-media] AWARDS NOMINATIONS

Debbie Naylor dnaylor@alpine.k12.ut.us
Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:42:46 -0700

--=__Part05213566.0__=

I hope you all received your UELMA newsletter, if
not go to www.UELMA.org and click on newsletters.
 The AWARD Nomination Form is on the back of the
registration form in the newsletter, but on the
webpage it is under the 2007 Conference.  We all
have "heroes" we work with.  "The prudent see only
the difficulties, the bold only the advantages, of
a great enterprise; the hero sees both; diminishes
the former and makes the latter preponderate, and
so conquers."  Johann Kaspar Lavater.  Let's give
those heroes in the library media profession the
recognition they deserve.  Please send in your
hero awards to:

Debbie Naylor
Lehi High School
180 North 500 East