[library-media] UELMA Service Project
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:19:47 -0700 (MST)
Dear Librarians and Media Specialists-
Just a reminder to apply for UELMA'a "School in Need."
(I am also looking for information about English 1010 and Librarians. I
think it came from the Great Issues Forum. Could someone send me that
link where to find that information?)
Thanks so much!
Fill out the form (questions) and return to Bridget at
email@example.com. Applications are due by December 1, 2006.
UELMA's SERVICE PROJECT "School Library in Need" APPLICATION
1. First and Last name of applicant:
2. Name of proposed school library in need:
3. Address, phone and fax of proposed school where library is housed:
4. List 5 reasons why this library needs our help:
5. If selected, could someone from or near this proposed library take
material gathered at the UELMA Conference in March back to the selected