[library-media] FW: Web Page Sites

Debbie Naylor dnaylor@alpine.k12.ut.us
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:21:23 -0700

--=__Part30141413.0__=

On my website I have tried to use Invisible or
Deep Web Research Engines (explanation of
invisible web under Invisible Web button).  Please
check them out under search engines @
www.lehi.alpine.k12.ut.us - you have to click on
media center to the left of the apple.  (Profusion
doesn't work anymore but I am in the process of
redoing my whole webpage. )

>>> "Loutensock, Georgia"
<Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov> 11/28/06
7:14 AM >>>

Dear Colleagues,

In the message below Sherry asks some good
questions that I am sure could be asked by many of
you.  Please respond to her and the listserv with
your experiences or ideas.  Thank you.

From: Sherry Paxton
[mailto:sherry.paxton@m.millard.k12.ut.us]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 5:37 PM
To: Loutensock, Georgia
Subject: Web Page Sites

Georgia,

Would you please post a question for me on the
listserv.?  I am completing a new high school
library web page, and I making links for each of
my research areas.  I would like to see what great
sites other libraries are using for each of these
subject areas.  I am attaching a list of sites I
am evaluating to possibly use.  I am interested in
great sites for all areas...and have a great
interested in sites for ELL students that convert
to both English and Spanish.

Thanks,

Sherry Paxton

Millard High School