[library-media] service project application

Bridget Merrell bmerrell@dixiehigh.org
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:56:06 -0700 (MST)

Dear UELMA Members,

After reading all of your great ideas for 'libraries in need' we have
decided to make an 'application for service'. This application is for all
those 'in need libraries' inwhich UELMA will pick one school library and
'outfit' it by gathering and giving library materials given by all UELMA
members.

Fill out the form (questions) and return to Bridget at
bmerrell@dixiehigh.org.  Applications are due by December 1, 2006.

UELMA SERVICE PROJECT APPLICATION

1.  Name of applicant:

2.  Name of proposed school library in need:

3.  Address, phone and fax of proposed school where library is housed:

4.  List 5 reasons why this library needs our help:

5.  If selected, could someone from or near this proposed library take
material gathered at the UELMA Conference in March back to the selected
library?