[library-media] Videos for Fashion Strategies class

Laura Hunter lhunter@uen.org
Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:12:13 -0700

--------------080603060201090508060604

Paula, here are some video program ideas for Fashion Strategies class.
Enjoy.

Workplace Essential Skills episode #123 Measurements and Formulas
(10:30 p.m. Nov 9 on UEN-TV or download in eMedia)
http://www.uen.org/tv/cgi-bin/whatson_series.cgi?nola1=WESK&channel_id=2

Ethical Marketplace episode "Women Owned Businesses"
(7:00 p.m. Nov 16 on UEN-TV)
http://www.uen.org/tv/cgi-bin/whatson_series.cgi?nola1=ETMP&channel_id=2

Designers
2 15 min programs grades 9-12
(download from eMedia)

American Experience: Mr. Sears' Catalogue
www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex
(dowload from eMedia)

American Consumer
http://www.uen.org/tv/cgi-bin/whatson_series.cgi?nola1=AMCS&channel_id=2
see episode called "trends" airs on Nov 14 at 9:00 p.m. (this may not
include fashion, not sure)

Status Anxiety
(9:00 p.m. Nov 9 on UEN-TV repeats Nov 11 at 11:00 p.m.)
http://www.uen.org/tv/cgi-bin/whatson_series.cgi?nola1=SANX&channel_id=2

Sewing with Nancy
(every Sun at 2:00 p.m.)
http://www.uen.org/tv/cgi-bin/whatson_series.cgi?nola1=SEWN&channel_id=2

Career Exploration and Planning: What will I do with my Life?
1 program 25 minutes (UEN-TV Nov 11 at 11:00 a.m., repeats Nov 16 at
2:00 p.m.)
http://www.uen.org/tv/cgi-bin/whatson_series.cgi?nola1=CEP&channel_id=2

Paula Zsiray wrote:

Does anyone have videos that are used in Fashion Strategies class?

The teacher here at MC is looking for some new videos.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks