[library-media] Great Issues Forum and Workshop

Nan Allsen nanette.allsen@nsanpete.k12.ut.us
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:41:50 -0600

--Apple-Mail-5-184400492
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

> Just a reminder of the Great Issues Forum,  The Library Effect:
> preparing students for the 21st century,  that will be held this
> Wednesday, October 18, at the Salt Lake Public Library.   Keith
> Curry Lance will be the keynote speaker and a diverse panel will
> field questions from the audience.  The forum will be streamed
> through the ULA website as well.  As a follow-up to this forum,
> USU, WSU, and SUU will sponsor a workshop, Bridging the Gap for
> College Success: library media teacher make the difference, for
> certified librarians on November 3, at the Horizonte School in
> SLC.  Registration information located at http://www.uelma.org

--Apple-Mail-5-184400492

<HTML><BODY style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -khtml-nbsp-mode: space; =
-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; "><BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><SPAN =
class=3D"Apple-style-span">Just a reminder of the <B>Great Issues =
Forum,=A0<I>=A0The Library Effect: preparing students for the 21st =
century,=A0</I>=A0</B>that will be held this Wednesday, October 18, at =
the Salt Lake Public Library.=A0 =A0Keith Curry Lance will be the =
keynote speaker and a diverse panel will field questions from the =
audience.=A0 The forum will be streamed through the ULA website as =
well.=A0 As a follow-up to this forum, USU, WSU, and SUU will sponsor a =
<B>workshop, <I>Bridging the Gap for College Success: library media =
teacher make the difference,</I> </B>for certified librarians on =
November 3, at the Horizonte School in SLC.=A0 Registration information =
located at <A =
href=3D"http://www.uelma.org">http://www.uelma.org</A></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE>=
</BODY></HTML>=

--Apple-Mail-5-184400492--