[library-media] Great Issues Forum

Nan Allsen nanette.allsen@nsanpete.k12.ut.us
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:50:14 -0600

--Apple-Mail-6--261495962
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

It has been suggested that all library staff make every attempt to
inform their principals and teachers about the upcoming Great Issues
Forum to be held October 18.  If there are other schools in your area
that you feel need a gentle reminder, please feel free to copy the
flyer that was sent out over the list-serv yesterday.  This is a very
unique opportunity for school librarians to coordinate with other
library entities to address the need for support in our school
libraries.
Many thanks for all your efforts,
Nan Allsen
--Apple-Mail-6--261495962

<HTML><BODY style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -khtml-nbsp-mode: space; =
-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; "><SPAN =
class=3D"Apple-style-span">It has been suggested that all library staff =
make every attempt to inform their <B>principals</B> and <B>teachers</B> =
about the upcoming Great Issues Forum to be held October 18.=A0 If there =
are other schools in your area that you feel need a gentle reminder, =
please feel free to copy the flyer that was sent out over the list-serv =
yesterday.=A0 This is a very unique opportunity for school librarians to =
coordinate with other library entities to address the need for support =
in our school libraries.<DIV>Many thanks for all your =
efforts,</DIV><DIV>Nan Allsen</DIV></SPAN></BODY></HTML>=

--Apple-Mail-6--261495962--