[library-media] T.A. Barron appearance

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Mon, 15 May 2006 10:26:49 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6783C.5DBEBADF

Dear Colleagues,
I was asked to forward this announcement.  It sounds like a great
opportunity to those close enough to attend.  Please pass the word.  gml
Young adult fantasy novelist T. A. Barron will be in Provo in June to
deliver the keynote address at our annual writing workshop. While he's
here, he's agreed to speak---for free!---to interested teachers and
librarians. Here are the details:
Who: T. A. Barron, author of The Lost Worlds of Merlin saga and other YA
fantasy novels.
When: Thursday, June 15, 10:00a.m. to 11:30a.m.
Where: BYU Harman Conference Center
Barron's an excellent speaker, and he's an author who cares deeply about
kids, schools, and stories. You can check out his website at this
address: http://www.tabarron.com/tabarron/
This event is open, free of charge, to local teachers and librarians.
Please forward this message to any teachers or librarians who might be
interested in attending.
Thanks,
Chris
Chris Crowe