[library-media] Book Reviews

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Fri, 12 May 2006 12:03:37 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C675EE.6476FCE1

Dear Colleagues,
If you are looking for book reviews and recommendatons for new books
check out Cindy Mitchell's website
http://www.sjms.jordan.k12.ut.us/MediaCenter/corner.htm   Cindy is the
librarian at South Jordan Middle School in Jordan distrist and the
current president of UELMA.  On top of that she reads a book a day and
writes recommendations the are easy to use and understand.  I think you
will find her website worth adding to your "favorites."
Keep smiling.  It's almost summer.  gml

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education