[library-media] Job opening

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:23:14 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6655F.E3E89DAF

Dear Colleagues,
I just received the following from Grand County (Moab).  If you know of
any other openings, please let me know so they can be forwarded also.
Keep smiling.  gml

Hello Georgia,
We have an opening for a high school librarian.  If you know of any
qualified librarians seeking employment would you please have them
contact me.
Thanks

tom brown
principal