[library-media] Media Literacy materials

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:57:38 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65FCB.64112CD4

I have received numerous requests regarding media literacy materials.
The following sites are good sources for materials and information.  GPN
http://gpn.unl.edu/default.asp and Center for Media Literacy
http://www.medialit.org/ =20
Linda Bettinger at Greenville school in Cache district is Utah's media
literacy guru.  Linda does summer workshops on media literacy so please
watch for information coming through the listserv.  Thanks again for all
you do.  gml =20

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education