[library-media] Winner of Pioneer Contest

Loutensock, Georgia Georgia.Loutensock@schools.utah.gov
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:05:37 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C65CE2.84116185

We received over 60 entries for the "Ask a 10-year-old Contest."  The
winner chosen in a random drawing of all the entries is Kelly Winterton
from Roosevelt Junior High.  Thanks to all who participated and
congratulations Kelly.  gml.

Georgia Loutensock
Curriculum Section
Utah State Office of Education